mercoledì 19 dicembre 2007

The not so good, bad and ugly page.

This is my second attempt at coloring by hand with Ecoline. A sort of liquid watercolor..I must say that I'm not too ashamed of this page, it sure beats the crap out of my first attempt at coloring. That first page is now buried deep into the "do not open under any circumstance" folder of shame, and it shall never again see the light of day...or night..yeah.
There are plenty of mistakes that I made, but its all part of the learning process. What's worse tho, is the fact that after the scan it looks washed out..less vibrant. I tried a couple of adjustment layers in PS but nothing brought it back to its former glory (you'll just have to take my word for it)
Anyhow, thanks for stopping by, and, y'all come back now, y'hear?

Nessun commento: